Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fan Works - Piso Mojado



The Story -

Well, I wasn't aware of this until recently, but apparently, the site is now cool enough to garner songs in response to songs that have been posted. This particular work is some kind of response to "Rebel Bell Yell," so...enjoy. If I remember the details correctly, this was done as a project for a music class...a friend of the site had to make a song, but couldn't use any instruments. All things considered, it turned out pretty well...I hope you got an A, John. I do have to agree with your mom though...at first it is kind of hard to tell that it is you talking. It almost doesn't sound like you at parts. (Random observation of the day.)

The Lyrics -

Honestly, just listen to the song...and be amazed.

EDIT -

I just got word from John and...he got an A!

Hurray for John!

No comments: